For security purposes you can be logged into only one Saxo platform at one time. As soon as you log into another Saxo platform under the same ID, the system will issue a notification and force one of the platforms to log out.
Articles in this section
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- Understandig initial and maintenance margin
- A module in my platform doesn't work?
- What is 'Cash available'?
- Option Strategies Ticket in SaxoTraderGO and PRO
- How do I get general financial information and analysis for a particular stock?
- What is a stop-loss order and how can I use it?
- Real-Time Position Netting
- Position Netting
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help