- To dock to the left of another module drag the module tab and hold it still over the left side. A blue landing area will appear. Release the module and it will be docked.
- To dock to the bottom of another module drag the module tab and hold it still over the bottom side. A blue landing area will appear. Release the module and it will be docked.
- To dock a free floating module to your workspace, click the dock icon and observe the blue landing zone. Move the mouse around and click to place it in the desired destination.
Articles in this section
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- How do I get general financial information and analysis for a particular stock?
- Real-Time Position Netting
- Position Netting
- What are the SaxoTraderPRO technical requirements?
- Is there an Introduction Guide for SaxoTraderPRO?
- Module linking in SaxoTrader?
- Is there a web-based version of SaxoTraderPRO?
- Is there a SaxoTraderPRO mobile application?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help