An Account View PoA permits the authorised PoA holder viewing access to your trading account. While PoA holder may not be able to execute any transactions on your trading account, they are able to view any information available via the platform. As the account holder, please ensure you understand the permissions being granted to an Account View Only PoA holder prior to completing the form.
Articles in this section
- How to open an account
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
- What is a limited Power of Attorney (PoA) ?
- How do I certify my ID documents?
- What is a Client Suitability Assessment/Questionnaire?
- Request for additional identification documentations
- I am residing in the United States of America, can I open an account with Saxo?
- I am residing in New Zealand, can I open an account with Saxo?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help