From here you can choose the account you would like to transfer from and the total amount you would like to transfer. You will need to provide the following information in the pop-up box that appears:
- Country you will be transferring to
- Bank account information of the receiving bank
- If the bank is Danish: account and registration number
- If the bank is international: IBAN and SWIFT BIC
If you have made a withdrawal in the past, and have opted to save the beneficiary details as a template, you can select the saved templates in the “Apply existing template” dropdown.
If you are a Corporate Client or a Trust/SMSF client with Corporate as Trustee, the cash withdrawal module can be made available to you provided that you complete and submit the Corporate Disclosure Form and send it to back to us.
Note : Due to legal limitations, Clients with POA (Full/Limited), Corporate Clients, Trust or SMSF with Corporate as Trustee will not be activated for this module.
About Cash Withdrawal Module
- The Cash Withdrawal Module supports all available currencies maintained by Saxo Capital Markets. You can refer to these currencies via our standard payment details form.
- There are no costs involved in utilising the Cash Withdrawal Module, unless a currency conversion is required. In this situation an indicative conversion rate is shown in the cash withdrawal module.
- Cash withdrawal must be made to a bank account under the same name as your trading account with Saxo Capital Markets. The Cash Withdrawal Module does not support third-party transactions.
- Create and save your templates (unlimited number of templates)
- Recall a template and issue a new transfer with a single click
- Timely process of your payment, (unless pending interest calculations are required or closure of account).
- Process your cash withdrawal by using your SWIFT code or Bank name and address. You will receive a confirmation once the request is received by Saxo Capital Markets and another confirmation once your payment is processed.