For security purposes you can be logged into only one Saxo platform at one time. As soon as you log into another Saxo platform under the same ID, the system will issue a notification and force one of the platforms to log out.
Articles in this section
- What is Equity Research and how do I access it?
- What is a stop-loss order and how can I use it?
- What is position netting?
- What is real-time position netting?
- How can I see if an exchange is open?
- 1-click 2-click trading
- Default order distances in SaxoTrader
- Watchlist to Trade Board view
- Can I trade directly from the charts?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help