For security purposes you can be logged into only one Saxo platform at one time. As soon as you log into another Saxo platform under the same ID, the system will issue a notification and force one of the platforms to log out.
Articles in this section
- 1-click 2-click trading
- Default order distances in SaxoTrader
- Watchlist to Trade Board view
- Can I trade directly from the charts?
- Can I use two different accounts simultaneously on the same PC?
- Can I upload my own custom charts to your platforms?
- Troubles logging in to the SaxoTrader (downloadable)?
- How many charts can I open in SaxoTraderGO?
- Touch ID login (iOS)
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help