For security purposes you can be logged into only one Saxo platform at one time. As soon as you log into another Saxo platform under the same ID, the system will issue a notification and force one of the platforms to log out.
Articles in this section
- 1-click 2-click trading
- Default order distances in SaxoTrader
- Watchlist to Trade Board view
- Trading from the charts on SaxoTrader
- Equity Research
- Can I use two different accounts simultaneously on the same PC?
- Equity Research Subscription and Access
- Can I upload my own custom charts to your platforms?
- Troubles logging in to the SaxoTrader (downloadable)?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help