The problem is...
- The platform is very slow
- The module I am looking at is empty or not loading
- I get the error ‘An unexpected error occurred...’
- I click on a link or button and nothing happens
- Data is not loading or updating
Are you using a supported device?
Before we go through a few steps to fix the problem, please check that the computer, phone, or browser you are using is supported: System requirements.
A few simple steps to solve the problem
Below we suggest four basic solutions that in many cases do solve the problem, try them one at a time, test the platform and if the problem persists, move to the next one.
- Log out and log in to your account again
- Turn off and on your computer or phone
- Reinstall the mobile app (if using a mobile device) - Note: the SaxoTraderGO app might not be available anymore in your country's App Store. Read more here: I can't find the SaxoTraderGO app in the Apple store
- Try a different browser (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox,...)
If the above steps didn’t help, try these more detailed steps:
Using iPhone or iPad? Check this
The default Safari settings don't usually affect our platforms' performance. If you have at some point changed any of those default settings, please review them by following the below steps:
- Remember to accept the iPhone/iPad updates when available
- Allow Cookies: Go to Settings > Safari > scroll down to Privacy & Security > set Block Cookies on Always Allow or turn it OFF
Using any device or browser. Clear your cookies
To clear your cookies, follow these steps:
- Close all browsers, including the one with the platform open
- Open a new browser window and go to your browser’s history. This is usually done by pressing on your keyboard:
- Ctrl + H (Windows)
- Command + H (Mac)
- This will launch the settings and then the browsing history
- Find the option to clear or delete the cookies
- Close your browser
- Reopen the Saxo platform on a new window and perform the desired action again
How to escalate if troubleshooting does not help?
- Log in to your account
- Click on the support icon ‘?’
- Contact us
- Navigate to Technical Support > Technical Incident > Write to us
When submitting your query, please provide as many details as possible for a quicker investigation and resolution (we will have to ask those questions anyway):
* If the problem is urgent and preventing you from managing a risky situation due to your inability to log in to your account or close a trade for example, please get in touch.