Password reset can be requested directly from the Saxo platforms login pages:
You can also use following link: https://www.home.saxo/en-ch/accounts/password-reset
IMPORTANT: As password reset requires mobile phone and e-mail address validation, please make sure your contact details are up to date.
If you need to update your mobile phone and e-mail address, please Contact Support.
Password reset step-by-step
Please see below step by step password reset flow:
1. Choose Live account, insert your E-mail and Saxo ID, click Next.
2. Choose a country code and valid phone number, click Submit. You will then receive a verification code via SMS. If you do not receive a verification code within 5 minutes, please Contact Support.
3. Enter the verification code and click Submit.
4. The following message appears and you will then receive an e-mail with a link to reset a password. If you don't receive an e-mail within next 5 minutes, please Contact Support.
5. Please confirm your e-mail address and reset a password, using a link, provided.
6. Create a new password.
IMPORTANT: Please do not reuse an old password, but generate a completely new instead.
7. If successful, the following message appears. You can then login directly to SaxoTraderGO.
Password reset issues
1. If the password reset page is not loading, please make sure that you have a stable internet connection or try to open a page in a different browser. Refer to our list of Supported Browsers.
2. If you do not receive the SMS with the verification code, please make sure you inserted a correct mobile phone number and try again. Otherwise Contact Support.
3. If you do not receive an e-mail, please make sure you inserted a correct e-mail address and try again. Otherwise Contact Support.
4. If you see the Password not reset error message, it means that you tried to Reuse an old password.
Please go back to step 1. and repeat password reset flow. Make sure you use a completely new password this time.