- Where do I see the minimum trade size?
- How do I vote in a voluntary corporate action?
- When are dividends in extra shares credited to my account?
- How do I change the default trade size shown in the trade ticket?
- Do futures CFDs expire and, if so, when?
- When are the dividends on a CFD position credited to my account?
- How do I access real-time market news?
- Anatomy of a QuickTrade Ticket - FX and CFD
- Trading Stocks on SaxoTraderGO
- Digital Bond trading
- How can I find the trading conditions of an instrument?
- How can I place a buy/sell order to be triggered above/below the market price?
- What is a limit order?
- Trade would exceed margin limits
- How do I set up Price Alerts?
- What is margin trading?
- How do I cancel an order?
- How do I calculate the Conversion P/L?
- What can I do if my position is delisted?
- Can I lock in my profit on an In-The-Money FX Option with a spot position?
- Does Saxo Offer Pre-market Trading?
- What does NOCT mean?
- I want to short sell Contract Options, what do I do?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help