You can transfer cash in a different currency to your Saxo account currency. Please note that it will be converted at the FX Spot rate, minus 0.5% conversion fee.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a securities transfer?
- How to fund online with a debit card
- Where can I find my personal IBAN number?
- How long does a securities transfer take?
- How long does it take to book funds to my account?
- How to fund my account with a bank transfer
- How do I transfer Securities in SaxoTrader?
- What are the costs of transferring cash?
- How do I withdraw funds?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help