You can transfer cash in a different currency to your Saxo account currency. Please note that it will be converted at the FX Spot rate, minus 0.5% conversion fee.
Articles in this section
- How to request a securities transfer in and out of your account
- How to fund online with a debit card
- How much does a securities transfer cost?
- Where can I find my personal IBAN number?
- How long does a securities transfer take?
- How long does it take to book funds to my account?
- How do I transfer cash between sub-accounts
- Request a securities transfer via SaxoTraderGO
- Can the security be booked at the price that I bought it from my other broker?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help