Saxo Capital Markets UK Ltd accepts joint accounts between two persons and only between first line family members defined as: spouse, siblings, parents and children.
Articles in this section
- How to apply for an account
- Power of Attorney forms
- How long does it take to open an account?
- What is the minimum funding amount?
- Does Saxo Capital Markets accept overseas clients?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- Can I open more than one account?
- Do I need to provide a translation of the documents for the account opening?
- Does Saxo Capital Markets provide direct market access?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help