Please use the Share Dividends or CFD Cash Adjustment reports available within the ‘Reports’ section of the 'Account' tab.
Articles in this section
- Where do I see the minimum trade size?
- Does Saxo provide macroeconomic research and reports?
- How do I access real-time market news?
- Does Saxo offer a Financial Calendar?
- How are dividends and corporate actions delivered to my account?
- Anatomy of an FX Quick Trade Ticket
- When are dividends booked to accounts?
- How do I request an instrument to be added to the platform?
- Anatomy of a QuickTrade Ticket - FX and CFD
- Trading Stocks on SaxoTrader
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help