To withdraw funds from your Saxo account, please follow the steps below:
- In SaxoTraderGO navigate to: Account > Deposit and Transfer > Withdraw Cash
- In SaxoTraderPRO navigate to: Menu > Deposit and Transfer > Withdraw Cash
From here you can choose the account you would like to transfer from and the total amount you would like to transfer. You will need to provide the following information in the pop-up box that appears:
- Country you will be transferring to
- Bank account information of the receiving bank
- IBAN or Sort Code and Account Number (press: Don't know your IBAN?)
If you have made a withdrawal in the past, and have opted to save the beneficiary details as a template, you can select the saved templates in the Apply existing template menu.
Saxo Bank allows funds to be paid to a regulated broker. You can insert broker name and account number under Advanced options.
Corporate Clients: Please find following a link to the Funds Transfer Request Form required for withdrawing funds: Transfer Request Form.
The completed, signed form can be returned to us either via e-mail to PaymentServices@saxobank.com or through a case.