- You can also use charts you have previously set up. Simply select ‘Duplicate’ to generate an exact copy of the chart. You can then dock or move it to your preferred destination
- Use the ‘Duplicate to grid’ option to copy an existing chart into a multiple chart window, such as 2x2 or 3x3
- If required, you can then change the instruments in each chart
Articles in this section
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Understandig initial and maintenance margin
- Option Strategies Ticket in SaxoTraderGO and PRO
- How do I subscribe to live prices?
- What are the SaxoTraderPRO technical requirements?
- Module linking in SaxoTrader?
- What is Net Free Equity?
- What is Account Value?
- SaxoTrader – Error: “Failed to load the login page”
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help