If funds are not received within five business days, please contact your bank (the Remitter) and ask for a copy of the SWIFT. Send the SWIFT message to our Treasury department at PaymentServices@saxobank.com, who will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How to request a securities transfer in and out of your account
- How to fund online with a debit card
- How much does a securities transfer cost?
- Where can I find my personal IBAN number?
- How long does a securities transfer take?
- How do I transfer cash between sub-accounts
- Request a securities transfer via SaxoTraderGO
- Can I transfer cash in a currency other than my Saxo account currency?
- Can the security be booked at the price that I bought it from my other broker?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help