If funds are not received within five business days, please contact your bank (the Remitter) and ask for a copy of the SWIFT. Send the SWIFT message to our Treasury department at PaymentServices@saxobank.com, who will investigate and get back to you as soon as possible.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a securities transfer?
- How to fund online with a debit card
- Where can I find my personal IBAN number?
- How long does a securities transfer take?
- How do I transfer cash between sub-accounts
- Can I transfer cash in a currency other than my Saxo account currency?
- How to fund my account with a bank transfer
- How do I transfer Securities in SaxoTrader?
- What are the costs of transferring cash?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help