The timing of securities transfers may vary depending on the counterparty, security and market. In general, you can expect a transfer to be complete within 4 weeks.
Articles in this section
- How do I request a securities transfer?
- How to fund online with a debit card
- Where can I find my personal IBAN number?
- How long does it take to book funds to my account?
- How do I transfer cash between sub-accounts
- Can I transfer cash in a currency other than my Saxo account currency?
- How to fund my account with a bank transfer
- How do I transfer Securities in SaxoTrader?
- What are the costs of transferring cash?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help