Once your request has been received, it will then take up to 24 hours for the account to be closed, after which you will no longer have access to the account. Therefore, it is advised that you download all financial statements and reports before requesting your account to be closed.
Articles in this section
- Document upload guide
- Margin Utilization Spike around Option Expiry?
- What is Equity Research?
- Can I have my ISA in different currencies?
- Can I oversubscribe to my Saxo ISA?
- Holding Fee / Carrying Cost
- How to set up instructions to receive dividends as cash or securities?
- What is a margin utilisation and how is it calculated?
- Why my square positions are not netted out and removed from the positions list?
- Can I move cash and positions between sub-accounts?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help