In SaxoTraderGO you can perform Securities transfers to and from Saxo in a quick and easy way. The below images show how to find the Securities Transfer module, and the 5 steps you will go through to complete the transfer request:
Step 2: type the full and correct information about the Bank/Broker you are transferring from/to :
- Bank/Broker Name
- Contact Person
- Phone number of that person including country code
- Email of the contact person
- Your account number at the Bank/Broker
Step 3: type the Name or Ticker symbol of the instruments you wish to transfer in the "Find Instrument" field:
- Indicate the quantity of securities you wish to transfer
- Indicate the "Buy Price" at which you purchased them OR tick "Use Spot Price"
Steps 4-5: Verify and Confirm the transaction. Once you have finalized the process, Saxo will automatically receive you request. Please export and print a copy of the transaction and send it to your Bank/Broker.