- On the Charts panel, click on “Trade” button and Select the account that you want to trade in.
- Click the Buy or Sell button. The chart will decide if you want to place a limit or stop entry order depending on whether you buy/sell entry is above/below the current market Price.
- Drag the chart trader to the price level you want, you can also fine-tune the price level using the Price field inside the chart trader.
- Click OK to check details of order and finally click Confirm to place the trade.
Articles in this section
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- Option Strategies Ticket in SaxoTraderGO and PRO
- How do I get general financial information and analysis for a particular stock?
- What is position netting?
- What is a stop-loss order and how can I use it?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and how does it work?
- What are the SaxoTraderPRO technical requirements?
- 1-click 2-click trading
- Is there an Introduction Guide for SaxoTraderPRO?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help