The Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchange are the two stock exchanges operating in the People's Republic of China, shares in which you can now access on Saxo's platforms, through the Hong Kong Stock Connect. ChiNext, by contrast, is a NASDAQ-style board of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
- What are the trading and settlement details of China A-shares?
- How to resize modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- How do I open an account?
- I am planning to change my mobile phone/device. How do I delink the soft token from my trading account?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help