The Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchange are the two stock exchanges operating in the People's Republic of China, shares in which you can now access on Saxo's platforms, through the Hong Kong Stock Connect. ChiNext, by contrast, is a NASDAQ-style board of the Shenzhen Stock Exchange.
Articles in this section
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
- What are the trading and settlement details of China A-shares?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help