You can trade all of the popular shares included in the MSCI Emerging Markets Index (EMI) from June 2018, plus a selection of the other, most liquid shares available through Hong Kong Stock Connect. You have access across sectors as diverse as banking, consumer, healthcare, industrial, to businesses from the Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) and Ping-An Insurance, to brewer Kweichow Moutai.
Articles in this section
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
- What are the trading and settlement details of China A-shares?
- What is the difference between the Shanghai Stock Exchange, the Shenzhen Exchange and ChiNext?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help