To request for a Sub Account, please:
- Login to the platform.
- Go to the Sub Account request form (example below), select currency, accept the conditions and submit. The Sub Account form is found here:
- SaxoTraderGO: Account > Other > Contact support > Sub-account request
- SaxoTraderPRO: "?" > Contact Support > Sub-account request
- SaxoMobile: Menu > Contact Support > Sub-account request
A few important notes on Sub Accounts:
- Before you do a trade, you will have to choose which Sub Account you wish to trade from. If you do not choose a Sub Account, the system will choose your default Sub Account.
- We are not able to reverse a trade that was executed on the wrong Sub Account.
- If you have accidentally chosen an account with insufficient balance, your trade will still go through, and the cash balance on the respective Sub Account will go into negative.
- A negative cash balance in each respective Sub Account will be subject to interest.
- A trade can only be opened and closed on the same Sub Account.
- To transfer funds between Sub Accounts, please read this article: How do I transfer funds between sub accounts?
- To transfer Stocks and Bonds between Sub Accounts, please read this article: How do I transfer funds between sub accounts?