- To dock to the left of another module drag the module tab and hold it still over the left side. A blue landing area will appear. Release the module and it will be docked.
- To dock to the bottom of another module drag the module tab and hold it still over the bottom side. A blue landing area will appear. Release the module and it will be docked.
- To dock a free floating module to your workspace, click the dock icon and observe the blue landing zone. Move the mouse around and click to place it in the desired destination.
Articles in this section
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- Option Strategies Ticket in SaxoTraderGO and PRO
- What is position netting?
- What is a stop-loss order and how can I use it?
- Real-Time Position Netting
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and how does it work?
- Where can I find SaxoSelect on SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTrader Platform?
- What are the SaxoTraderPRO technical requirements?
- What is the 2FA solution implemented by Saxo Capital Markets?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help