Yes, for accounts with Assets Under Management (AuM) exceeding SGD 50,000 or equivalent, we can setup a subaccount in another currency.
To request for a subaccount, please:
- Download the subaccount form from here: Subaccount form
- Fill in, sign and scan the subaccount form.
- Submit the subaccount form by attaching it to a Support ticket. Please use the subject Subaccount request.
A few important notes on subaccounts:
- Before you do a trade, you will have to choose which subaccount you wish to trade from. If you do not choose a subaccount, the system will choose your default subaccount.
- We are not able to reverse a trade that was executed on the wrong subaccount.
- If you have accidentally chosen an account with insufficient balance, your trade will still go through, and the cash balance on the respective subaccount will go into negative.
- A negative cash balance in each respective subaccount will be subject to interest.
- A trade can only be opened and closed on the same subaccount.
- To transfer funds between subaccounts, please read this article: How do I transfer funds between sub accounts?