There are a few reasons why you might not be able to access the SaxoSelect module in your platform. Please follow the steps below:
- If your account is with Saxo Bank, please submit a support ticket to enable SaxoSelect. If your account is with Saxo Markets in Singapore, please refer to point 2 below.
- Please check that you have access to ETFs through your account. If you do, please submit a support ticket to investigate. If not, please refer to point 3 below.
- As SaxoSelect portfolios may involve investing in Specified Investment Products (SIPs), if you are unable to see the SaxoSelect/Managed portfolios section in your platform, you will need to complete the SGX Online Education Program and send the proof of your completion via the service ticket on the platform under Account > Other > Contact Support, to have them enabled on the platform. For further details on requirements around investing in SIPs, please click here.
- If you can now see the SaxoSelect module but not the LGI Dynamic Growth: Asian Perspective portfolios, this may be because it is only available to clients with a high-risk profile. You can complete or repeat the SaxoSelect questionnaire to update your risk profile.
- If your risk profile is High and you remain unable to access the LGI portfolio, please check whether you have access to mutual funds. If you do, please submit a support ticket to investigate. If not, please refer to point 6 below.
- As LGI portfolio involves investing in mutual funds, you would need to complete the Unit Trust training here- https://sips.abs.org.sg/ and send the proof of your completion via the service ticket on the platform under Account > Other > Contact Support, to have mutual funds enabled on your account.