2-factor (2FA) authentication using SMS for platform login
2-factor authentication is available on request.
After entering your user ID and password, you will be requested to enter an SMS code sent to the mobile phone number we have for you on record.
Note you must have access to your mobile phone and be able to receive SMS messages to access the platform.
If you do not receive the SMS
- Check that the hashed phone number on the SMS code screen is you current mobile number (including the international dialing code.
Note if this is your landline number and not your mobile number, you can use the Call me with the code link to receive the code through a phone call.
If this is not your current mobile number contact Client Account Services to update your mobile number.
- If you do not receive the SMS code within a few minutes, click the Didn't receive the code (resend) link.
- SMS networks can become congested and may not be able to deliver your code for a period. Try again later if you SMS code fails to arrive.
- If you still do not receive the SMS code, click the Call me with the code link
Note this service will call you up (from a US number) and will read the code to you.
To enable 2FA using an authenticator
- Go to Menu > Settings > Manage login authentication
- Select SMS authentication
To access the platform when 2-factor on desktop platforms
After logging in, enter the SMS code sent to you primary mobile number on the Enter SMS code screen.
On iOS mobile platforms
On iOS mobile platforms, the SMS code is conveniently shown above the keyboard when it is received. tap on the code to enter it:
New or lost phone
If you have lost or changed your mobile phone number, please contact Client Account Services to update you mobile number.