The Dynamic Trend integration
As of April 2020, all direct private clients of Saxo can access their accounts directly through the revamped Dynamic Trend platform. Dynamic Trend is a professional option analytics, projection, risk analysis, and trading platform featuring an extensive range of features to enhance the option trading experience for Saxo clients. The integration provides Saxo clients with access to tools such as:
- Dynamic Trend's proprietary Options Volume Map
- An extensive range of easy-to-use option analysis tools (projections, risk graphs, skew charts, decay tools, etc)
- Expert analytical features such as Elliott Wave turning points and Tom's Strength Indicator
- And much more
What you need to know
Before you get started on this platform, please carefully read the following:
- A funded account with Saxo is required to use this integration. Unfunded accounts do not have access to 3rd-party apps like Dynamic Trend. To open an account, see here. Demo accounts are currently not supported on this platform.
- We currently support all US Stocks and US Stock Options on the Dynamic Trend platform. European Stock and Stock Options are scheduled to be added at a later stage.
- In order to connect your Saxo account, you need to install the software on your machine first. See here for more info. After installing the software, you will be asked to sign into your Saxo account when launching the app.
- You trade against the same cost and conditions on Dynamic Trend as you would on Saxo's own platforms. There are no costs associated to using the Saxo integration on this platform.
- You connect through Dynamic Trend with the same credentials you use on our own platforms - no hassle with accounts!
How do I connect my Saxo account?
Saxo connectivity is supported on the specific installer provided by Dynamic Trend (make sure you download the right one).
When you launch Dynamic Trend, you are requested to enter your login credentials for the app first (see below image). Do not enter your Saxo credentials here - these are required in the second step.
After authenticating with Dynamic Trend, a window is automatically opened with a Saxo login:
When you complete this step, the Dynamic Trend app launches and you are directly connected to your Saxo account.