We’ve partnered with BlackRock, the world’s largest asset manager, to provide a Regular Savings Plan (RSP) to suit different risk appetites. With regular contributions from only SGD 100 you can access expertly managed portfolios, all handled automatically and at extremely competitive pricing.
How to invest in a Regular Savings Plan (RSP)?
You will need to fund your main Saxo account before you can start to invest in an RSP. Please refer to the approval email for the steps on how to fund your account or refer to the funding instructions on our website here.
1. Log in to SaxoTraderGO and click on the SaxoSelect tab under Trading.
2. If this is the first time you are accessing the SaxoSelect managed portfolios, you will be prompted to update your profile by taking a short suitability questionnaire. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed.
3. Once you’ve completed the suitability questionnaire you will access a list of portfolios suitable for your profile. You can click on each RSP portfolio for details such as fees, composition and past performance.
Click on the “Invest” button at the top right to invest in the RSP portfolio.
4. Enter the initial investment amount. This initial investment amount will be drawn from the cash balance in your Saxo account.
5. Once the initial investment has been made, you will receive an email with a unique bank account number for your RSP portfolio. You should use this bank account number when setting up the regular contributions from your bank account.
You can also retrieve the unique bank account number from the platform.
Click on Account > Funding Instructions > Bank transfer
Investing in financial products always involves risk. As a general rule, you should only invest in financial products if you understand the risks associated with them. Investing in a portfolio with currency that differs from the base currency of your account carries the risk of exposure to changes in the rate of exchange between them. See the full Managed Portfolio Disclaimer for more information.