There is no minimum investment period and you can exit at any time for no additional cost. However, it’s important to remember that our managed portfolios are designed for long-term investing over the course of several years.
- Can I fund an SGD-denominated portfolio with USD, or vice versa for the Regular Savings Plan?
- Is there a minimum sum to maintain in the savings account for Regular Savings Plan?
- What are the average annual expected returns, net of fees for a portfolio under the Regular Savings Plan?
- How much does it cost to invest in a portfolio under the Regular Savings Plan?
- How do I set up/stop a regular/recurring payment for the Regular Savings Plan?
Browse all topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help