Yes, the initial investment will be paid using your Saxo account main wallet. Subsequent payments – one-off or regular - should be sent via bank transfer using the unique bank account number provided upon your first investment into your portfolio.
- When will I see my positions once I’ve made an investment for the Regular Savings Plan?
- How do I set up/stop a regular/recurring payment for the Regular Savings Plan?
- What is the minimum investment period for the Regular Savings Plan?
- Is there a minimum sum to maintain in the savings account for Regular Savings Plan?
- Where can I find more information on the different portfolios?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help