- You can also use charts you have previously set up. Simply select ‘Duplicate’ to generate an exact copy of the chart. You can then dock or move it to your preferred destination
- Use the ‘Duplicate to grid’ option to copy an existing chart into a multiple chart window, such as 2x2 or 3x3
- If required, you can then change the instruments in each chart
Articles in this section
- How do I open the Position details?
- An error occured while upgrading a component
- I get the message "Exposure cannot be increased due to client configuration". What should I do?
- Does Saxo offer the MetaTrader platform?
- Saxo’s OpenAPI for Excel + Market Data
- What is position netting?
- What is real-time position netting?
- How can I see if an exchange is open?
- “Your language is not supported”
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help