- You can also use charts you have previously set up. Simply select ‘Duplicate’ to generate an exact copy of the chart. You can then dock or move it to your preferred destination
- Use the ‘Duplicate to grid’ option to copy an existing chart into a multiple chart window, such as 2x2 or 3x3
- If required, you can then change the instruments in each chart
Articles in this section
- SaxoTraderPRO does not start on Windows
- Option Strategies Ticket in SaxoTraderGO and PRO
- How do I get general financial information and analysis for a particular stock?
- Can I change my account name?
- What is a stop-loss order, and how can I use it?
- How do I open the Position details?
- An error occured while upgrading a component
- Touch ID login (Android)
- The platform is not loading data. What do I do?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help