If you wish to open an account in the name of your company you need to submit an application for a corporate account. You will find more information on the necessary documentation here.
In case you have further questions regarding accounts at Saxo, please contact one of our representatives. You will find our contact details here.
Articles in this section
- What are your general business terms?
- Who can I talk to if I have specific questions around your offering?
- How do I open an Aktiesparekonto?
- How do I get access to SaxoInvestor?
- In which currencies can I open an account?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- Do I need to provide translated documents for account opening?
- How long does it take to open an account?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
Browse All Topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help