You will need your unique Saxo Bank account information in order to fund through a bank transfer. Please note that Saxo does not accept payments from accounts that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
- Click on the box Funding Instructions
- Select the currency for the transfer
- Select the Saxo account ID you want to fund
The Funding instructions module will display all the information needed for a bank transfer:
- IBAN number
- Registration number (Transfers in DKK)
- Saxo SWIFT: SAXODKKKXXX
- Receiving bank information
- Intermediary bank information if required
- The account holder/receiver information is your full name and address.
Note: For transfers from Danish banks, do not use ‘Straksoverførsel’, as it will result in a declined transfer.