In this article you get help with:
You have two ways to add a new account.
1. Fund from a bank account in your own name
The fastest way is to do a simple bank transfer, of any amount, to your Saxo account.
Read more about how to make a bank transfer.
We verify the incoming payment details and store them for you to withdraw securely.
Verified account details will always appear in the drop-down menu of your withdrawal module.
Bank/wire transfer is the only method that automatically verifies your bank account for later use for withdrawals. This does not apply to card payments.
Allow three working days for your account details to appear in the External account drop-down menu. If this has not taken effect by then, please contact our support team: How do I request support?
2. Create a case through the trading platform
To create a new support case, follow the steps below:
- SaxoTraderGO: Click Account > Other > Contact support > Select: Add new bank account number for withdrawals
- SaxoTraderPRO: Click Add module > Other > Contact support > Select: Add new bank account number for withdrawals
- Fill out the form.
- Attach a bank statement as proof of account ownership. The document should contain your name and account details and should be clearly legible.
- Attach a valid proof of identity, this could be your national ID or passport.
You can follow up on your cases by going to:
- Desktop Platforms: > Inbox
- SaxoTraderGO Mobile App: > Inbox
During periods of increased market interest and volatility, our processing times for new account validation can take longer than usual. Note, you only need to submit your request once per account.
How long does it take to process an account withdrawal?
Value dates can vary for a number of reasons, for example:
- incorrect payment details provided (for example, mismatches between the IBAN and account number)
- full withdrawals may require fee calculations as well as closure and settlement of open positions
- unsettled transactions
- the correspondent banks’ handling time
Otherwise, please find following a link to the Funds Transfer Request Form required for withdrawing funds: Transfer Request Form.