How do I request the account closure?
Should you choose to close your account with Saxo, you can do so from within our platforms:
- Simply click on the main menu
- Go to Your account > Request account services
- Click Close my account
An account can be closed when the following has already been done by you:
- Open orders, if there are any, are cancelled. (How do I cancel an order?)
- Open positions (Trades), if there are any, are closed. (How to close a position? )
- Cash, if there is any, is withdrawn. (How do I withdraw funds?)
- Relevant account and trading reports are recommended to be downloaded (Where can I find my account reports?)
How do I close one of my sub-account?
If you need to close one of your sub-accounts:
- Click on Portfolio
- Select a currency account that needs to be closed
- Select Close this account
To close your sub-account, there should be no open positions, orders, outstanding corporate actions and cash balance.
Please note that this feature cannot be used to close your master account.