You can easily track your cash transfers to and from your Saxo account.
Please note that this service supports SWIFT transfer tracking only, meaning that it applies to cross-border transfers or transfers in a foreign currency.
This article covers the following topics:
Money sent from your Saxo account (Withdrawal)
1. Go to the menu > Deposits & transfers > Recent transfers, or click here, to trace deposits and withdrawals.
2. You can track what happened to a Deposit or Transfer that has arrived at Saxo over the SWIFT (MT103) network by clicking on the link on the transfer:
Money sent to your Saxo account (Deposit)
You can also track incoming payments if you get the SWIFT UETR code from your bank, by clicking on the 'track an incoming payment' link:
1. Go to Main Menu > Deposits & transfers > Recent transfers, or click here, to trace deposits and withdrawals.
2. Click on the link "click here"
3. Get the UETR from your bank.
If you do not find any details here, please reach out to the bank you transferred from.
Potential Rejection Reasons
In case of rejection of withdrawals, please contact your beneficiary bank.
Deposits can be rejected by Saxo due to multiple reasons. Some of the common reasons are:
If your account is restricted due to missing client information, it may affect how you can use our services in the future ultimately putting your account on reduced exposure (this means that you will be unable to add funds to your account or open new positions)
To check if your account information is updated, please check status under:
Go to the Main menu > Update your personal information > Update account details.
Possible Third-party transfer
Saxo does not accept payments from accounts or cards that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
Note: Any payments made by a third party will be returned to the source card or bank account.
Please check your yearly limits and terms and conditions of your ISA Account.
Example: Missing Names, Client IDs on the transaction.