You may open several different types of accounts with Saxo Capital Markets (e.g. an individual, joint, ISA and/or SIPP) but not more than one of each account (i.e. you may not open multiple ISAs, SIPPs or individual accounts in the same name).
Articles in this section
- How to apply for an account
- Power of Attorney forms
- How long does it take to open an account?
- What is the minimum funding amount?
- Does Saxo Capital Markets accept overseas clients?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- Do I need to provide a translation of the documents for the account opening?
- How many individuals can open a joint account together?
- Does Saxo Capital Markets provide direct market access?
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help