Cash adjustments are booked on the Ex-date reflecting the market price movement on the Ex-date, but the actual value of the payment will be settled on the Pay Date.
Articles in this section
- Does Saxo provide macroeconomic research and reports?
- How do I vote in a voluntary corporate action?
- How do I access real-time market news?
- Does Saxo offer a Financial Calendar?
- How are dividends and corporate actions delivered to my account?
- Anatomy of an FX Quick Trade Ticket
- When are dividends booked to accounts?
- How can I request the addition of an instrument?
- Anatomy of a QuickTrade Ticket - FX and CFD
- Trading Stocks on SaxoTrader
Browse All Topics
Risk Warning: All trading carries risk. Products traded on margin carry a high risk of rapid loss and losses can exceed deposits on som products. Ensure you understand the risks.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to create a case.Get help