You can transfer funds between sub-accounts by using the Sub-Account transfer module. If your account is not set up for that, please read what to do here.
The Sub-account transfer module can be found here, or by navigating as follows:
In SaxoTraderGO/PRO: Menu > Deposits and Transfers > Sub-account transfer
In SaxoInvestor (Denmark only): Settings > Deposits and Transfers > Sub-account transfer
- The account you wish to transfer funds from
- The receiving account
- The amount
- Click Transfer. The indicative conversion rate will be shown in the relevant field.
To request a transfer, please select the account you wish to transfer funds from, the receiving sub-account and the amount to transfer, then click Transfer. The indicative conversion rate will be shown in the relevant field.
For more details on account transfer fee, please click here and refer to the “Currency conversion fee” section on our website.
I DO NOT have a Sub-Account Transfer module available on the trading platform or for some reason I cannot perform the transfer.
In some cases, the Sub-Account Transfer module is not available. In such case we kindly ask you to complete the below excel file and send to Saxo by creating a case.
Steps to follow:
1. Complete the attached excel file.
2. Submit a ticket by going to Account > Other > Contact support > Submit ticket.
3. Select an option Cash transaction enquiry, write "Sub account transfer request" in request details window.
4. Attach the excel file, using ATTACH FILES button and hit SUBMIT.
Your request will be processed as soon as possible.