Welcome to Saxo Support
How may we help?
Search examples: Download SaxoTraderPRO, security transfer request
Browse All Topics
Open an account
- I am trying to open an account. Why is it still not approved?
- What is the minimum funding amount for a SaxoInvestor account?
- How do I open an account?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- What types of trading accounts does Saxo offer?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
- Saxo Investor: Frequently Asked Questions
- Why am I unable to invest in a portfolio?
- Who is managing my money?
- How do I withdraw money from a Managed Portfolio to my main account?
- How do I monitor my investments in SaxoInvestor?
- How do I read the Current Holdings section in Saxo Investor?
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
- How to read Trading Conditions for Mutual Funds
- How am I taxed on my managed portfolios?
- How can I get a tax reclaim?
- How much does it cost to use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Why am I being charged the full tax rate on a share dividend if I am signed up for Relief at Source?
- Where do I find the trading conditions and transaction costs of an instrument?
- What are the system requirements for SaxoInvestor?
- Touch ID login (Android)
- Why do I see the error message 'Your language is not supported'?
- What are the SaxoTraderPRO technical requirements?
- Can I be logged into my account on more than one platform simultaneously?
- SaxoTraderGO troubleshooting
- Which managed portfolio should I buy?
- Nasdaq DW Global Momentum/Relative strength whitepaper
- Where can I access the Nasdaq DW Global Momentum Fact Sheet?
- What is the Nasdaq DW Global Momentum portfolio?
- What are the benefits of diversification (according to Morningstar)?
- What is the Morningstar equity investment research methodology?