Welcome to Saxo Support
How may we help?
Search examples: Download SaxoTraderPRO, security transfer request
Browse All Topics
Open an account
- How do I open an account?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- What types of trading accounts does Saxo offer?
- Do I need to provide a translation for the documents I send in to open an account?
- What is a Power of Attorney?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
Trading our products
- How do I get general financial information and analysis for a particular stock?
- Where do I see the minimum trade size?
- How do I request an instrument to be added to the platform?
- Trading Stocks on SaxoTraderGO
- Can Bonds be used as collateral for margin trading?
- Which types of FX Options does Saxo offer?
Managing your account
- What is the account value shield?
- Why could there potentially be a conflict between Absolute Return and Return in Percentage?
- Margin Utilization Spike around Option Expiry?
- Holding Fee / Carrying Cost
- How to set up instructions to receive dividends as cash or securities?
- How do I change my personal details?
- How much does it cost to use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Why am I being charged the full tax rate on a share dividend if I am signed up for Relief at Source?
- Does Saxo offer tax relief on bond coupon payments?
- What is CFD financing and when is it charged?
- What are the costs of transferring funds?
- What are your trading costs and spreads?