Welcome to Saxo Support
How may we help?
Search examples: Download SaxoTraderPRO, security transfer request
Browse All Topics
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
Using our trading platforms
- How to trade in SaxoTraderGO
- Can anybody use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Opening one or multiple chart modules in SaxoTraderPRO?
- What is Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) and how does it work?
- Where can I find SaxoSelect on SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTrader Platform?
- Trading FX on SaxoTraderGO
Funding and withdrawals
- How do I fund my account?
- Request a securities transfer via SaxoTraderGO
- Can I use my funds before the value date?
- Card Funding Error “Cannot find an available route for the purchase”
- How do I transfer funds between subaccounts?
- How long does it take to book funds to my account once I withdraw?
- How much does it cost to use SaxoTraderPRO?
- Why am I being charged the full tax rate on a share dividend if I am signed up for Relief at Source?
- Does Saxo offer tax relief on bond coupon payments?
- What is CFD financing and when is it charged?
- What are the costs of transferring funds?
- What are your trading costs and spreads?
Open an account
- How do I open an account?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- What types of trading accounts does Saxo offer?
- Do I need to provide a translation for the documents I send in to open an account?
- What is the difference between a full and limited Power of Attorney (PoA)?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?