The MAS requires that you meet any of the following criteria to trade Specified Investment Products (‘SIPs’):
- Work Experience
- Educational Qualifications
- Investment Experience
- SGX Online Education Program (ETFs, Futures and Options)
- ABS-SAS E-learning module (FX, CFDs, Unit Trusts/Mutual Funds)
If you are already a client, and require access to more products, you can update our record of your Work Experience, Educational Qualifications and Investment Experience here.
What if I don’t qualify for certain products?
If your qualifications and experience don’t meet the requirements to access the products you’re interested in, you can complete the relevant free, online courses from SGX or ABS-SAS:
- To trade Listed Specified Investment Products (ETFs, Futures Contracts and Exchange traded Options)
SGX Online Education Program: https://onlineeducation.sgx.com/specifiedinvestmentproducts/
- To trade Unlisted Specified Investment Products (FX, CFDs, Unit Trusts/Mutual Funds)
Once you have passed the relevant course(s), please update your CKACAR status here.
If you are an Accredited Investor, you are exempt from CKA/CAR. To declare yourself an Accredited Investor, please log in to one of our browser-based platforms (SaxoTraderGO, SaxoTraderPRO, SaxoInvestor) and submit a Service Ticket (example from SaxoTraderGO) and:
- Attach a scanned copy of a signed Accredited Investor Form (Individuals) or Accredited Investor Form (Non-Individual);
- Attach supporting documents, e.g. Income Statement, Account Statement, CDP Account Statement.