We’ve partnered with world-leading asset managers, to provide SaxoSelect Managed Portfolios which are automatically adjusted for you according to market opportunities, and which suit different risk appetites. Each portfolio follows an investment strategy suited to your goals and profile while giving you full transparency and control over your investments.
How to invest in a SaxoSelect Managed Portfolio
You will need to fund your account before you can start to invest in a SaxoSelect Managed Portfolio. Please click here for funding instructions.
1. Log in to SaxoTraderGO and click on the SaxoSelect tab under Trading.
2. If this is the first time you are accessing the SaxoSelect Managed portfolios, you will be prompted to update your profile by taking a short suitability questionnaire, to help identify which portfolios will be relevant and accessible to you. Click on the ‘Next’ button to proceed to the questionnaire.
3. Once you’ve completed the suitability questionnaire you will access a list of portfolios suitable for your profile.
Please note that once you have completed the suitability questions, you may receive a risk profile that does not match your desired investment. If this is the case, please check that your answers are accurate and contact us if you need clarification. You can repeat the questionnaire to update your risk profile. If your risk profile is High and you remain unable to access the portfolio, please submit a support ticket to investigate. If your answers are accurate, you should consider the managed portfolio inappropriate - the result for suitability result cannot be overwritten.
You can click on each portfolio for details such as fees, composition and past performance. Click on the ‘Invest” button to invest in the portfolio.
4. Enter the initial investment amount. This will be drawn from the cash balance in your Saxo account.
5. Once you have invested in a portfolio, a sub-account dedicated to this portfolio will automatically be created under your existing Saxo account.
SaxoSelect portfolios are fully transparent, you will be able to view your holdings under the ‘Positions’ section on SaxoTraderGO and the ‘Portfolio’ section in SaxoInvestor.
Please refer to our FAQs for quick answers to the most commonly asked questions. If your question isn’t covered, please reach out to us or you may wish to talk to one of our specialists to find out more about the managed portfolios.
Investing in financial products always involves risk. As a general rule, you should only invest in financial products if you understand the risks associated with them. Investing in a portfolio with currency that differs from the base currency of your account carries the risk of exposure to changes in the rate of exchange between them. See the full Managed Portfolio Disclaimer for more information.