Transferring funds to or from an external bank account are accepted by Saxo.
- Withdrawal: Joint Saxo Account to Private External Bank account
- Deposit: Joint External Bank Account to Private Saxo Account
Transfers within two Saxo Accounts (Private & Joint)
To transfer funds from your private account to your joint account - or the other way around - you need to create a support ticket with the subject Cash transaction enquiry.
- Saxo ID and account number of the account where the funds should be transferred from
- Saxo ID and account number of the account where the funds should be transferred to
- Cash amount (incl. currency)
Note: Saxo does not accept any internal or external transfers between corporate accounts and individual accounts as these transfers are considered third-party transfers.