Yes, however we would recommend that you avoid unnecessary currency conversion costs by sending funds in the currency of your managed portfolio.
- How do I set up/stop a regular/recurring payment for the Regular Savings Plan?
- Can I use PayNow to transfer funds to my Regular Savings Plan?
- Can I perform cash transfers in a currency other than my account currency?
- Can I use CPF and/or SRS funds to contribute to my Regular Savings Plan?
- Trace your cash withdrawal (or funding) with the MT103 SWIFT message
Browse all topics
Can't find what you are looking for?
We'll show you how to contact us.Get help