Account reports can be downloaded from the Platform:
- How to download account reports
- Which report you are looking for?
- How to get account reports sent to you
How to download account reports
Click on the main menu > then Download report, Account statement or Annual Tax Statement
At Download report, you can choose many different reports.
Which report you are looking for?
Annual Tax Report - This report contains a one-on-one copy of the information sent to the Australian Tax Office (ATO). If your account is HIN account, this report is not available. Please contact your HIN provider for tax report. If there is nothing to report to ATO on your account, this report is not available either. You can always download the other reports available on Saxo platform.
Portfolio Report - Information on performance, profit/loss, positions, trades and cash bookings for a given period.
Account Statement - All the transactions and movements that happened on a selected account for a given period.
Trades - All the trades that have been closed and executed for a given period.
Share Dividend - You will be able to see all the dividends received for a given period.
Account Interest Details - All the interest charges that have been charged on a selected account.
Audit request - This report is used to generate a statement verifying your account balances on a given date and can be used for tax purposes.
CFD Cash adjustments - You will be able to see the information about all the CFD cash adjustments received/paid.
How to get account reports sent to yourself or auditor?
You can easily download reports yourself as described above. However, if the reports need to be sent explicitly by Saxo, please follow the outlined steps:
- SaxoTraderGO: Navigate to '?' > Contact us > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoInvestor: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Submit a ticket" > Please select an option > Request account Reports
- SaxoTraderPRO: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Contact us" > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoTraderGO (Mobile): Navigate to Menu > Support > Create support request > Please select an option > Request account Reports