Account reports can be downloaded from the Platform:
- Which report you are looking for?
How to download account reports
Click on Account > Historical Reports > Click on any report > Click on Open > Download it in pdf/excel.
Which report you are looking for?
Portfolio Report - Information on performance, profit/loss, positions, trades and cash bookings for a given period.
Account Statement - All the transactions and movements that happened on a selected account for a given period.
Trades - All the trades that have been closed and executed for a given period.
Share Dividend - You will be able to see all the dividends received for a given period.
Account Interest Details - All the interest charges that have been charged on a selected account.
Audit request - This report is used to generate a statement verifying your account balances on a given date and can be used for tax purposes.
CFD Cash adjustments - You will be able to see the information about all the CFD cash adjustments received/paid.
How to get account reports sent to you
You can easily download reports yourself as described above. However, if the reports need to be sent explicitly by Saxo, please follow the outlined steps:
- SaxoTraderGO: Navigate to '?' > Contact us > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoInvestor: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Submit a ticket" > Please select an option > Request account Reports
- SaxoTraderPRO: Navigate to '?' > Support > Scroll down to "Contact us" > Account Support > Request account Reports > Write to us
- SaxoTraderGO (Mobile): Navigate to Menu > Support > Create support request > Please select an option > Request account Reports