If you have questions about your position or order execution, you need to send us the following information to investigate:
1. Instrument name and symbol code.
2. Time of transaction, including a time zone.
3. Position or order ID.
4. Clearly state the reason for your query and provide additional details, you find relevant.
To send us this information follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the Support icon in the top-right corner.
- Scroll to the bottom and click Contact us > Trading queries > Orders and positions > Email us
- Input the information listed above into the text box and click Submit message
Existing positions details can be found in the Positions list, by clicking on the (i) icon (the right-hand side of the position line).
History of closed positions and executed orders can be found in the platform activity log:
SaxoTraderGO: Account > Other > Activity log
SaxoTraderPRO: ADD MODULE > Other > Activity log
You can also check trading activities, using Historic reports.
Find possible orders rejections in the following article.