Welcome to Saxo Support
How may we help?
Search examples: Download SaxoTraderPRO, security transfer request
Browse All Topics
Opening an account
- How do I open an account?
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- Do I need to provide a translation of the documents for the account opening?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
- Do I need to provide a translation for the documents I send in to open an account?
- What is the difference between full and limited Power of Attorney?
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
Trading our products
- Why do I get the message 'You have insufficient cash in the account to make this trade'?
- Where do I see the minimum trade size?
- How do I manage futures orders and positions?
- Does Saxo offer a Financial Calendar?
- When are dividends in extra shares credited to my account?
- Anatomy of an FX Quick Trade Ticket
Managing your account
- What is Initial and Maintenance margin?
- Why could there potentially be a conflict between Absolute Return and Return in Percentage?
- Margin Utilization Spike around Option Expiry?
- Holding Fee / Carrying Cost
- How do I update my personal details?
- What is a margin utilisation and how is it calculated?
- What are the withholding taxes for dividends?
- What are the costs of transferring cash?
- What are the costs of transferring securities with Saxo?
- Where can I see the trading costs?
- Does Saxo offer tax relief on bond coupon payments?
- How much does it cost to invest in Saxo ETF Model Portfolios?