Welcome to Saxo Support
How may we help?
Search examples: Download SaxoTraderPRO, security transfer request
Browse All Topics
Opening an account
- Can I open an account with Saxo as a US resident?
- Do I need to provide a translation of the documents for the account opening?
- Does Saxo report my profits to my tax authorities?
- How do I open an account?
- Do I need to provide a translation for the documents I send in to open an account?
- What is the difference between full and limited Power of Attorney?
Using our trading platforms
- How to enable Trading Products on the Platform?
- Does SaxoTraderPRO have to be downloaded and installed or can I run it in a browser?
- Unable to submit my stock transfer request- error “the rate is invalid for the shares”
- Trade would exceed margin limits
- Saxo’s OpenAPI for Excel + Market Data
- Real-Time Position Netting
- Which Chinese shares can I trade?
- What currency(ies) are China A-shares traded in?
- Are China A-shares traded differently from shares listed in other countries?
- What are the rates and fees related to trading China A-shares?
- Where can I view calendars related to China A-shares?
- Can I day-trade China A-shares?
- Where do I find the trading conditions and transaction costs of an instrument?
- What are the withholding taxes for dividends?
- What are the costs of transferring cash?
- What are the costs of transferring securities with Saxo?
- Where can I see the trading costs?
- Does Saxo offer tax relief on bond coupon payments?