This article will provide information on how to use the different funding options:
Please note that Saxo does not accept payments from accounts or cards that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
To deposit cash using bank transfer, you will need to use the information provided in the bank transfer module. The bank's banking details are easy to copy right inside the module.
- Click on the box Bank transfer
- Select the Saxo account ID you want to fund
- Select the currency for the transfer
- Follow the instructions listed
- Choose the card type that you wish to use followed by the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter the card details: card number, card owner’s name, expiry date, security code (cvv/cvc) and billing address. You can then complete the transfer by clicking ‘Make Payment’.