1. Credit or debit card
- Choose the card type that you wish to use followed by the total amount you would like to transfer
- Enter the following card information in the correct fields: card number, card owner’s name, expiry date, security code (cvv/cvc) and billing address. You can then complete the transfer by clicking on ‘Make Payment’.
2. Bank transfer
You will need your unique Saxo Bank account information in order to fund through a bank transfer.
If you want to transfer from a Danish bank in Danish Kroner (DKK), follow these steps:
- Click on the box Funding Instructions
- The following bank account infromation must be used:
- Registration no.: 1149
- Account no.: number found under ‘Account’
Note: Do not use ‘Straksoverførsel’, as it will result in a declined transfer
If you’re transferring from an international bank, or in a currency different from Danish Kroner (DKK):
- IBAN number: found on the same page as the Danish Account information
- Saxo Banks SWIFT: SAXODKKKXXX
- Account holder/receiver: your full name and address
If the transferring bank requires more information (such as information on the intermediary bank), then it can be found in the same place.
3. Securities transfer
To transfer your stock portfolio to Saxo and use it for collateral trading go through the five steps needed to complete the transfer.
Please be aware that it is only possible to transfer stocks that are registered in the same name as the Saxo Bank account holder.
Note: Stock transfer can take some time to process, as the request needs to also be processed by your current portfolio holder when Saxo contacts them on your behalf.