- Click here
- Choose the card type that you wish to use followed by the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter the card details: card number, card owner’s name, expiry date, security code (cvv/cvc) and billing address. You can then complete the transfer by clicking ‘Make Payment’.
You will need your unique Saxo Bank account information in order to fund through a bank transfer. Please note that Saxo does not accept payments from accounts that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
- Click on the box Bank transfer
- Select the Saxo account ID you want to fund
- Select the currency for the transfer
The Funding instructions module will display all the information needed for a bank transfer.
For transfers from Danish banks, do not use ‘Straksoverførsel’, as it will result in a declined transfer.
To transfer your stock portfolio to Saxo, please submit a transfer request, as described in the following article: How do I request a securities transfer?
Please be aware that it is only possible to transfer stocks that are registered in the same name as the Saxo Bank account holder.
! Please be aware, that it is not allowed to transfer stocks to a saving account (Aktiesparekonto) for Danish clients.
Note: Stock transfer can take some time to process as the request also needs to be processed by your current portfolio holder when Saxo contacts them on your behalf.
*Note that SaxoInvestor is currently available in Denmark, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, France, The Netherlands, Belgium and the MENA region (UAE, KSA, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt).