- Select > Deposits and Transfers, or
- Log in to Deposits and Transfers
1. Card Funding
- Choose the card type that you wish to use followed by the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter the card details: card number, card owner’s name, expiry date, security code (cvv/cvc) and billing address. You can then complete the transfer by clicking on ‘Make Payment’.
- There are restrictions regarding the countries we accept cards from. Read more about Card Funding here: Card Funding
- It is not possible to make a card deposit to your Aktiesparekonto (Denmark only).
2. Bank transfer
You will need your unique Saxo Bank account information in order to fund through a bank transfer. Please note that Saxo does not accept payments from accounts that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
- Click on the box Bank Transfer
- Select the currency for the transfer
- Select the Saxo account ID you want to fund
The Funding instructions module will display all the information needed for a bank transfer:
- IBAN number
- Registration number (Transfers in DKK)
- Saxo SWIFT: SAXODKKKXXX
- Receiving bank information
- Intermediary bank information if required
- The account holder/receiver information is your full name and address.
Note: For transfers from Danish banks, do not use ‘Straksoverførsel’, as it will result in a declined transfer.
3. Portfolio transfer
To transfer your stock portfolio to Saxo, please submit a transfer request, as described in the following article: How do I request a securities transfer?
Please be aware that it is only possible to transfer stocks that are registered in the same name as the Saxo Bank account holder.
! Please, be aware, that it is not allowed to transfer stocks to saving account (Aktiesparekonto) for Danish clients.
Note: Stock transfer can take some time to process as the request also needs to be processed by your current portfolio holder when Saxo contacts them on your behalf.