This article will provide information on how to use the different funding options:
- Bank transfer
- Card funding
- Portfolio transfer (Transfer stocks, bonds, ETPs).
To deposit cash using bank transfer, you will need to use the information provided in the bank transfer module. The bank's banking details are easy to copy right inside the module. Please note that Saxo does not accept payments from accounts that are not in your name (3rd party payments).
- Click on the box Bank transfer
- Select the Saxo account ID you want to fund
- Select the currency for the transfer
- Follow the instructions listed
For transfers from Danish banks, do not use ‘Straksoverførsel’, as it will result in a declined transfer.
- Choose the card type that you wish to use followed by the amount you would like to transfer.
- Enter the card details: card number, card owner’s name, expiry date, security code (cvv/cvc) and billing address. You can then complete the transfer by clicking ‘Make Payment’.
To transfer your stock portfolio to Saxo, please submit a transfer request, as described in the following article: How do I request a securities transfer?