You can perform securities (Stocks, bonds, ETPs) transfers to or from Saxo Bank from any platform (SaxoTraderGO / PRO and SaxoInvestor):
- To begin a transfer of your portfolio positions, click the menu > Deposits and transfers > Portfolio transfer
Please be aware that the transfer to or from the savings account (Aktiesparekonto) for Danish clients is not permitted.
To complete the transfer request you need to provide the following information:
- The Saxo account you intend to transfer the securities to/from
- Whether you want to transfer to or from Saxo
- The broker details of the sending/receiving bank/broker
- The securities you intend to transfer (find them by searching in the search field)
- The number of securities and the price to be shown on the platform
Once you have submitted the security transfer online make sure you print, sign, and send to your bank/broker a scanned copy of the online request you have made with Saxo, as the actual time to complete the process will vary depending on the speed at which your bank responds and complies with our request.
After submitting the request from your Saxo platform, it is necessary to raise the same request from your broker account as well.
To complete the transfer request from your brokerage account, you need to provide the following information:
- Contact person: Stock Transfer
- Contact Phone Number: +91 (124) 4872374
- Contact Email address: email@example.com
- What are the costs of transferring securities with Saxo?
- When transferring securities at which price will the securities be booked?
- How long does it take to transfer my securities?